Real Estate Sucks!

Hey Dean Graziosi here. Have you seen the headlines on absolutely everything out there. We are in the worst real estate market in ages maybe ever. Foreclosures are rising faster than banks can handle and prices have dropped for sure. I don’t think they will drop much further but I would bet to say they will be going sideways for a few more years. If you are hoping that this down cycle is over and the market is going to turn soon and start going straight up, I would say to reevaluate the situation. We are in a down market for sure with no quick turnaround in site.

There are lots of reasons that we are currently in a down cycle in real estate. In fact this is nothing new – real estate has been going through cycles since it started being bought and sold. But we are in a very unique place in time. Because of interest rates, economy and basically just the cycling of real estate I am pretty confident we would be in a down cycle right now no matter what. But we hit a huge down cycle. The likes of which are unmatched. WHY? Irresponsible loans by banks. In my Think A Little Different course and my Be A real Estate Millionaire book I teach you how 100% financing, interest only loans and 3 year arms can be an investors best friend. But for the regular person buying a home for them and their families these loans can be devastating. And unfortunately that is what is happening to so many Americas right now.

They got in to a house with no money down, with a low fixed rate for three years and paid interest only. Well those loans are coming due and it is causing peoples payments to go up 20% to 100%. In fact there is over 1.5 Trillion dollars in 3 years arms coming due and people just can’t make the payments and this is causing about 28,000 foreclosures a week to hit the market.. Staggering numbers!!! I am not writing this entry to bash banks Р-but if I was I bet to say that just like the credit companies getting in trouble for over charging on interest rates I truly believe banks will soon come under the spotlight for letting unethical mortgage brokers offer loans to people they knew would default in 3 years so they could make the quick buck. If you are in this situation I am sorry. Remember to focus on solutions not eh problem and there are defiantly solutions out there.

Now on the opposite end of the spectrum with all this craziness I have explained as fast as I can explain. I don‚Äôt think there has ever been a better time in history for the average person to make a fortune in real estate. Foreclosures are abundant, banks are overloaded and interest rates are still very good. And what‚Äôs even better is that there are strategies to make buying foreclosure a win-win for everyone. You can relieve someone of a payment they can‚Äôt handle and STOP the foreclosure process, you can take a property off of the banks hands that they do not want to own and you can buy homes for pennies on the dollar and rent or sell them for huge profits. This is not the time to be running away from Real Estate rather running towards it…

Do yours elf a favor this week. Go online or go to your local town hall or courthouse and get a list of properties in your area that are in default (Late on payments but not foreclosed yet) and/or foreclosure listings and see how much opportunity their actually is.

Here is a quick thing you can do that I give to my real estate students a few days before they even get my course in the mail to help them set a foundation for long lasting success. Go to www.deansfaststart.com and check it out. You will love the exercise no matter what you are doing right now.

Best Regards

Dean Graziosi

P.S. check out my new book Be A Real Estate Millionaire at Amazon

P.P.S – Please excuse my horrible grammar. I could definitely not make a living with those skills. But when it comes to real estate then I can help you thereJ

2 thoughts on “Real Estate Sucks!

1. By Jillian Roberts on 5/24/2007 7:35 AM
    Your grammar is not great and I found a few misspellings you may want to correct. But an inspiring post. My husband and I are one of the people you reference. We have a 3 year arm that isabout to change and our payment is going way up. We are getting more and more concerned on how we will cover the extra amount. So we decided instead of just stressing about the payment we would try doing something to generate extra money. Real Estate seems like it could be the answer. Especially because my husband is very handy and I have extra time now that my kids are in school. I am searching the internet now for input and advice on where to start. I will check out your information and let you know. I encourage you to PLEASE help people like me who don’t have a lot of money end need help by continuing informative posts like this one.

By Big Bob Morrison on 5/31/2007 10:27 PM
    Dean if you read this personally I want to thank you. My wife and I are on our 3rd property and we have made a very healthy profit on each of the first two. Hopefully it stays true with number three. I am going to get it all documented and send it in to your company. I want to be on your next show. Can you hook me up once I prove everything I did is legit? I am really pumped this shit works. Believe me I had doubts. Not anymore. Thanks

By Adrienne Vespe on 6/13/2007 9:36 PM
    Just got your new book, be a real estate millionaire. I am half way through and love it so

By Mark on 6/13/2007 9:36 PM
    Dean it is Mark from Utah. How are you? I saw your new book on your latest commercial and it looks killer. Since I am a long term student and success story I think you should send me one for free:-) Just kidding – I will buy one. Unless you want to send it for free… Ok, the fact of the matter is that Dean’s info kicks ass.. And I am not just saying that so he sends me a free book. But it may help and it is true…

By Jeff A on 6/16/2007 6:50 PM
    I am looking forward to another post. I have seen your shows for years but have always had an excuse why next year would be better. I think next year is here. And your last post really hit home and made me think I am crazy if I don’t at least try it. In the meanwhile hit us up with another post to get my wife excited as well.

By Maggie Y. on 6/19/2007 8:03 AM
    I’ve been hearing about this strategy for years, but I was too young to really understand that this was possible for even me. However, after reading your website and seeing your ad on television, my best friend Kate and I are excited to purchase your book and get started!

By Randy Turgeon on 6/25/2007 9:12 PM
    Great info Dean. I wanted to get your feed back on a profitable 6 plex I purchased in Iowa. The property is worth $129,000 and produces $30,000 /yr gross. The net is $1,500/month. I have a delima since it’s under property management. The property is not very well maintained by the managers hired and I’m concerned about it. I was thinking about donating the property to someon local or help someone new who wants to get into real estate. Randyhas@verizon.net

By Michael S. on 7/9/2007 10:07 PM
    I think the book is a good start for someone wanted to know realestate 101. Good credit still is a critical in getting started. I live in South Florida and hope to try a few of the techniques mentioned in Dean’s book. I wish everyone success.
    Re: Real Estate Sucks!!! By Paulette Miller on 7/27/2007 10:36 PM
    Hey Dean, My name is Polly and I’m pretty down about this hold idea. I’ve left messages but I guess you are closed until Monday. I have lots of questions.

By curtis harris sr. on 7/29/2007 8:32 PM
    i cant wait to read your book, dean its coming in the mail i bought it today 7/29/2007. im excited about meeting you in print. thanks curtis

By Marie Jo on 8/22/2007 8:54 PM
    Hello Dean,
    I saw your informercial recently during one of my insomnia-laden nights. It was about making money pre-foreclosure and during foreclosure.
    I have reservations about entering real estate investing since I am flat broke and on welfare. I am a Junior in college pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. How can you start no-money-down if you are broke and have terrible credit?

Can anyone please reply? Anyone with experience like mine—bad credit and no money.

Thanks,
    Marie Jo
    Brooklyn, NY

By Dean Graziosi on 8/23/2007 7:00 PM
    Marie Jo – We have had lots of broke college kids use my course with great success. In fact I met two of them who both did great finding deals, locking them up on paper and then turning the deal over to another investor. (It is a strategy I teach) One student made $10,000 on his first deal. This is true or I couldn’t say it. But like everything I teach it won’t happen without dedicating time, energy and taking action. I hope that helps and best of luck.

By clyde on 9/15/2007 4:02 PM
    Okay Mr G I just got your book in the mail and I can not wait to use the stuff you are talking about. I already have property but I am looking for some information to accelerate my process to the first Million. They say the first is the hardest million to get, we will see. I did say we will see.

By James Myers on 9/17/2007 8:09 AM
    Dean- I have had your book in hand for 2 weeks now. I am set to close on my first deal in about 3 weeks. This is an estate sell and the original asking price was $69900.00. I used your ‘possible cost for repairs’ list and made an offer for $57000.00. After a few days, they accepted. This came with an extra lot. I am estimating about $20,000.00 instant equity. I will be renting this home out for the first year at least. I am a full time police officer in Columbus Indiana and have ran a successful “new home” construction company for 4 years now. I am looking forward to adding existing real estate to my profile and hopefully retiring from the badge soon. Your book has worked out great thus far. Thanks!!!

By James Myers on 9/18/2007 9:22 PM

By Dee Benedetto on 9/18/2007 9:23 PM
    Hi Dean,
    i have had you book for about 3 weeks now, i am a little confused about how you buy a house in pre forclosure with no money down?? i have bought and sold a few houses in the past and still own a multiple dwelling and my own house.i had to always put money up front to purchase what i have. however in this state of NJ the cost of living is quite high and although i am generating extra income on the multiple unit, i am still struggling . i want to buy a house that someday i could downsize to,since my son moved away and i am in this big house alone and can no longer take care of all the maintenance involved. the i am nearing retirement and i am concerned, because i have no retirement funds.I am scared to get started…and i dont know where to go.can you [please advise?

By Honey Chiovare on 2/1/2008 1:05 PM
    Hello Dean~I am soooo willing to devote my time & energy & follow exactly what you say!! I purchased your book Oct. 9th and I don’t even have it yet. I told my friend about you & she ordered it the same day. I have been on your web site everyday(not to mention ALL DAY, the first day I ordered the book) I suppose I have to be patient until I get it. When I saw you on TV @ 12:30am, I felt alot of good energy from you. I’m not one to grab for a pen & paper. I really feel that this is an answer from the Universe!!! Ya know, I’ve been to Real Estate school & I must admit, I didn’t like it. You know as well as I, they don’t teach you a darn thing, only how to pass the test-oh yeah, I passed the State, but failed the second one by TWO QUESTIONS & I was devastated. Something? keeps drawing me to this. Dean, I’m trusting that you will help me & show me how to lock up a deal on PAPER & turn it over to an investor. I want to be honest w/you. I don’t have alot of money right now. I’m debt free, have excellent credit and I’m very grateful for this AND I want to keep it this way. We’ll keep in touch. Thanking you in advance.

Honey-
    Thank you so much for the kind words. I am confident that if you follow the strategies in the book and work hard you can achieve whatever you set you mind to. Real estate is something that takes time and energy but once you set up a solid foundation the sky is truly the limit. Best of success and I know I will hear from you in the future. Best Wishes, Dean Graziosi

By DC on 2/1/2008 1:08 PM
    Real Estate Doesn’t Suck! Getting stuck in an AR Mortgage and losing your house Sucks! So get the book and Save some LIVES, And Make Some Money Doing It!

Profit is NOT an ugly word… How some people choose to get it is!… I’m referring to those involved in creating and allowing AR Mortgages, just to mention one type, to ruin lives for their own personal gain!!!

You Don’t have to Ruin other peoples lives on your road to Financial Freedom! As a matter of FACT, if you commit to helping others in your quest for Financial Freedom, you will not only be rewarded with a successful deal… You WILL gain a LIFETIME of Positive Networking which translates into Positive Cash Flow!

One Unsatisfied person delivers more Word Of Mouth than One Satisfied person!

The price of Deans book is a VERY small investment for what you’ll receive in return! Hell, you’ll all probably lose that much change in your car seat next month! And remember this… If you never send your ship out, it will never come in! So… Get the book and Good Luck on your road to Financial Freedom Everyone!

P.S. I DO NOT in any way Make money for your purchase of Deans book! Nor do we have a relationship in any way. However… Our Freedom of Speech right says that I can share my opinion with the world, so there it is. ;- )

By Rebecca Peck on 2/1/2008 1:07 PM
    I have read the book and loved it, it really has motivated me to try to Locate realestate and assign the contract to someone else since I have no credit and no money. I have not made contact with a home owner yet but I am trying to find that diamond in the ruff. Thanks for the motivation you have given me. I will let you know when it works for me.

Rebecca-
    Great to hear from you. Keep up the hard work and you will find a property that will get you started. Keep me updated on your progress. Best, Dean Graziosi

By M.J. Raymond on 2/1/2008 1:13 PM
    Dean, I am very impressed with your experience, I am not skeptical at all that all this works. Being in Real Estate of some sort I find your readings very interesting and educating. Having unfavorable credit, very low cash and to top it off working very long hours, I am in need of a solution out of the rut system. I want to become successfull in Real Estate, let’s get started !! M. J. Raymond

By Dean Graziosi
    M.J.-

Keep up the hard work and it will pay off in a big way. Keep me updated on your progress.

Thanks for the post. Best, Dean Graziosi

By Leticia Torres on 3/31/2008 3:01 PM
    Hello Dean, I purchased your book it is great!!! I live in California, I would like some more info on short sales and assuming the loan on a short sale???? Thank you for motivating me. I am ready to go out and find a short sale and be successful at it!!!!!

Leticia, Thank you for purchasing the book and I am glad to see that you are so excited to get started. For information on short sales and assuming the loan on short sales, I recommend speaking with a trusted real estate agent and perhaps a real estate broker, they would be able to give you better information for area. Thanks and GOOD LUCK, Dean

2. Dean,
    I love your bible(Be a Real Estate Millionaire).
    It is exciting to read and I do mean exciting.
    I have done real estate sales in the past(successfully), but not venturing in it as
    a career. I am about to retire from teaching and
    I have invested $125,000 on 10.9 acres and ready to
    subdivide. We have people waiting to buy already.
    It is very exciting to know the strategies work.
    Thanks,